Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 8: 15 minute walk

Or Day 6. I can't decide. We'll go with 8.

It was a very nice day here today- just right warm, sunny and a lovely cool breeze- so I smeared on some sunscreen, found a hat and took myself to the park for my 15 minute walk. There have been so many days this summer where it was too hot for me to be outside at all that I couldn't pass up today's weather by walking in the gym.

Me After My Walk

It was a nice walk. I just set the timer on my cell phone for 7 minutes and 30 seconds and hit the multipurpose trail (for some reason, I don't own a watch anymore). When it beeped, I turned around and walked back to the parking lot. I don't know how far I went, but distance isn't the point at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. i love that its cooling down already! looking forward to following your traing :)

    ReplyDelete