Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 9: Rest Day

I'm moving this week's rest day to today because I woke up with one of those sinus headaches that feels like someone is jabbing ice picks in to the space under your eye. So, I took some Sudafed and went back to bed for a couple hours and it went away. However, I have tutoring tonight and a few things that need to be accomplished before that (because I'm pretty useless when I get home. I love those kids, but you have to be ON the whole time). And while I probably could sandwich in my walk and still get to the church for 5, the logistics are making my brain hurt. So, I will walk on Thursday instead.

Tomorrow- more swimming! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes you just have to listen to your body and take a rest day. It's not always about muscles healing! So Thursday's the next training walk! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete